Names?

As Elizabeth and Lucas were sitting at the kitchen table they kept trying to think of names for the baby. They don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. So their deciding the names. "Alright if we have a son let's name him after me!" Lucas said while doing the eyebrows. "No, how about Vincent! It's perfect! His middle name will be Brett just like yours!" Elizabeth said to Lucas out of control of excitement. "I like it! That's what our sons name will be if we have one so now for our daughter if we have one what should be her name?" Lucas said to Elizabeth. They thought and thought and thought until a name popped up in Lucas's head. "What's the name?" Elizabeth asked Lucas. "Well I thought maybe Allison!" Lucas said to Elizabeth.. "Oh my goodness I think I actually like a girls name that you picked!" Elizabeth said in shock to Lucas. "Well then it's settled! The name Allison for our daughter, what about her middle name?" Lucas said to Elizabeth. "I get to pick the middle name because you picked the middle name for our son!" Elizabeth demanded from Lucas. Lucas said she could.

So Elizabeth thought of a cute middle name that could go with Allison. "I got it! "Allison Violet Smith." The names Allison means spells nobility and the name Violet means a beautiful blue flower." Elizabeth said to Lucas. "I like it and hm I picked a noble name." Lucas said and then laughed. So now Elizabeth and Lucas knew what their child's name would be if it was a girl or boy.

Author Time
Well the picture for this chapter is Elizabeth so it's showing you what Elizabeth looks like. Comment if you think she is pretty if you don't think she is pretty don't comment anything about her at all. The next chapter should have a picture of Lucas. Well let's see what happens next with Avery and Jacob....