Fangirl

As the Magcon crew was inside all the fans were outside waiting for the doors to open for when the show begins. The fan that Cameron kind of liked was going to be at the show tonight and she had Vip so she was going to get to meet all the Magcon boys. The girls name was, Kaylee and she was 16 years old and had medium length purple hair and she had daring bright blue eyes. It was really cold outside and she was wrapped up in a blanket and she got to the building really early so she would be first in the building.

It was 11:00 now in the morning and the doors were still closed! Kaylee was getting really frustrated and angry because she wanted to meet Cameron Dallas and the other boys really bad. Kaylee couldn't leave her spot or else someone else could take it and she wouldn't get it back. So Kaylee barely took a drink of her drink so she wanted have to use the restroom and lose her spot in line. "Man I just can't believe I'm going to be meeting the Magcon boys. I've dreamed of meeting them and I saved up like all my money so I could meet these boys!" Kaylee said to herself in her head while thinking about the Magcon boys. A security guard walked outside and told everyone that the doors will be opening up at 3:00 in the afternoon. Kaylee was shocked and had to go to the bathroom really bad so she asked the security guard if she could use the restroom and he said yes. Kaylee asked a man behind her if he could save her spot and he said he would. Kaylee thanked the man and went in the building, went to the bathroom as she walking to the bathroom she accidentally ran into Cameron Dallas. Kaylee stared into his eyes and stuttered while trying to say hi. Cameron smiled at Kaylee and held her hands and asked her if she was a fan and Kaylee said yes and so Cameron said he's seen her before on Twitter and thought she was really pretty and wanted to chill with her. Kaylee was so excited that she was speechless and didn't know what to say!

"Omg I can't this is really happening?!" Kaylee said to Cameron. "I know but I want you to stay in here and not go back outside in the cold, do you have all your stuff?" Cameron asked Kaylee. "Yes and are you sure? Won't I get in some kind of trouble being back here with you?" Kaylee asked Cameron. "No because I will tell them you're with me." Cameron said to Kaylee. Kaylee blushed and hugged Cameron. Cameron hugged Kaylee back and picked her up and held her in his arms. Cameron pushed Kaylee's side bangs back a little bit and kissed her. They kissed for a minute and they Kaylee eyes grew bigger and bigger and she asked Cameron why he kissed her and he said he couldn't help himself because he thought Kaylee was so pretty and irresistible.