Jacob?

Jacob was in his bedroom storming around he was so stressed out and didn't know what to do. Jacob was now sitting on the floor and thinking why should I be in this world if no one seems to care about me? So Jacob stood up and walked down stairs to his kitchen and looked for a knife. Jacob had picked out the biggest and most of hurtful knife. Jacob held the knife turning it around and looking at the reflection and the blade of the knife. Jacob just stared at the knife for ten minutes thinking and thinking.

Jacob went upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. Avery was now at Jacobs front door of his house ringing and ringing the door bell but no one would answer... Avery began to get worried so she opened the door and hollered for Jacobs name but he wouldn't answer. So Avery searched the downstairs but no one was downstairs so she slowly walked up Jacob's stairs. "J-a-c-o-bbb? It's Avery and I came over to see you.." Avery said in a nervous voice. Avery heard crying in the bathroom so she tried to turn the door handle but it was locked. Avery's eyes grew wide and wider because she had a bad feeling that Jacob was doing something. "Jacob!!! No don't do this please!! I love you!! If you die I'll die!! Please stop!!" Avery said while crying and screaming. Jacob held the knife by his right arm and wanted to cut himself. Avery finally got the door unlocked and charged in after Jacob! Avery saw Jacob holding the knife by his wrist so she grabbed the knife out of his hands and threw it across the room! Jacob was crying and crying that he could hardly breath. "I'm so sorry Avery.." Jacob said to Avery in tears. Avery hugged Jacob and started crying with him.

Jacob looked around to see where the knife was and when Avery had turned her back for a second Jacob went after the knife and cut his wrist. "Ahh it's hurts!! I'm so sorry Avery!! I love you?" Jacob bursted out while crying and in pain and said to Avery. Avery grabbed Jacob and grabbed the knife and threw as hard as she could. Avery grabbed Jacob's phone and tried calling her mom. Elizabeth answered admittedly and when Avery told her that Jacob had cut himself she dropped the phone and began to cry and so she ran as fast as possible and ran to Jacobs house and ran in and ran up the stairs and saw Avery and Jacob standing right there in front of her eyes. Jacob was losing a a lot of blood so Elizabeth grabbed the phone out of Avery's hands and called 911 for help! 911 came and took Jacob to the hospital where they would help him. Avery and Elizabeth waited in the waiting room for Jacob.