Love is a Lost Triangle

Avery didn't know if she should open the note now she was afraid that it was from Jacob and he was saying really sad stuff that would actually make her cry. So Avery slowly sealed open the note and sat the opened envelope beside her and she was sitting on the edge of her bed. Avery began reading the note and as she was reading she saw the part where Jacob was saying about how he felt about himself and Avery bursted inside she began to feel heartbroken and uneasy because of how Jacob was saying it and she could feel his pain and sorrow. The worst feeling of all is that Avery was afraid that Jacob would find a different girlfriend that was better and even more better than Avery. Avery was at the end of the note and now she stared deep into her mirror that was in front of her and her eyes began to water and she could feel tears apon tears down her cold cheek bones.

Avery was now crying and she was crying like she's never have before. This was a whole new side of Avery and she began to feel that she wanted to change. She wanted to change the way she dressed and dress darker and more "emo/goth." Avery felt that she was nothing just worthless and she wanted to scream and tell the world that she didn't care anymore so Avery ran into her bathroom and slammed the door and locked the door.. Elizabeth heard Avery slam the door so she went up the stairs and knocked on Avery's bathroom door. "Avery what is going on? Please let me in I could talk to you and maybe help you out with your situation." Elizabeth asked Avery sorrowfully. Avery ignored her mother and kept digging around in her drawers trying to find purple hair dye. Elizabeth began to worry so she demanded Avery to open the door right now or else bad things were going to happen. So Avery finally opened the door and let her mother in. "What on earth are you looking for?" Elizabeth asked Avery and then saw the purple hair dye on the counter. "Mom please just leave me alone." Avery said back to Elizabeth. "Were you trying to dye your hair and purple? Avery Claire Smith! Are you trying to be "emo/goth?" Elizabeth asked Avery in a serious tone. "Maybe.. Mom I don't want to be the same old me anymore I don't want Jacob liking me anymore he's going to find someone better than me anyways when he moves away!" Avery explained to Elizabeth while beginning to cry. Elizabeth just stood there speechless and she suddenly grabbed Avery's hands tight then let them go and hugged (Elizabeth held Avery's hands to make sure she wasn't cutting herself.) Avery and held her hands close to Avery's face and said, "Avery don't change who you are! You're perfect and beautiful the way you are! Please just stay you and that's what people will like!" Avery sighed and said, "But I'm lost in my emotions and feelings! It hurts now when I cry or breath sometimes I think I might have depression.."