Back?

As Elizabeth was sitting around cleaning the house and reading magazines someone was knocking on the front door of the house. Elizabeth went up to the door and opened the door and there in front of her was Drew. Elizabeth was shocked and was speechless she wouldn't say anything for like 3 minutes but finally she said, "Uhh Drew.. What are you doing here..?" Drew looked down at the ground and then looked at Elizabeth and said, "Look I know you might not like me but I really need to talk to Avery it's important.." Elizabeth really didn't want Drew talking to Avery right now but she knew it was the right thing to do to have them talk.

Elizabeth said, "Alright fine just wait right here I'll go tell Avery you're here." So Elizabeth went up the stairs and went in Avery's bedroom and told her Drew was here and he wanted to talk to her. Avery was so confused and didn't know what to say?! Drew walked in and said, "Mam may you please shut the door and let us talk alone please." Elizabeth walked out of the room and went back downstairs. "Drew what do you possibly want now?" Avery asked Drew in a snobby voice. "Look I know you're probably mad at me or dislike me but I just wanted to say you've always got me I'll always be here for you no matter what the situation is or if you even hate me. You can't control me and demand me to not help you because I will and always will! I promise.." Drew declared to Avery. Avery turned her head and looked at Drew and jumped into his arms and hugged him. "I just don't know what to do anymore." Avery said bursting into tears. Drew was a little cautious about Avery randomly hugging him but he went with it and hugged her back..