Stay

Elizabeth was now speechless and I mean speechless in what Avery had said to Elizabeth. "Mom way are you always speechless with me, huh? I want to go see a doctor!" Avery bolted towards Elizabeth. "I'm always speechless Avery its because sometimes I get really disappointed in what you say at times and "whenever" you feel like it. Like no that's not okay I make the ground rules here not you so you listen to what I say! Got it!" Elizabeth threatened Avery now and Avery didn't even have one word to say after that. "Take me to a d**n doctor!" Avery demanded. Elizabeth's mouth dropped and she grabbed Avery by the arms and said, "Don't you dare ever talk to me like that?! You hear me! Learn some manners and I'm taking your phone away!" Avery laughed and said, "Right after you take me to the doctor you little b**ch!" Elizabeth glared at Avery and tears filled up in her eyes and she said, "Oh I don't think so I make the rules not you when you're 18 and are a adult and you're out of my house you can say what you want!"

Avery walked out the bathroom and went in her bedroom and slammed the door as hard as she could and locked the door. Elizabeth went back downstairs in her bedroom where Lucas was and she sat on the bed beside him. Lucas looked at Elizabeth and said, "Honey what's wrong? I heard you and Avery fighting what happened?" Elizabeth sighed and said, "Well we got in a fight about who's in charge and I'm obviously in charge and she was demanding that I "had" to take her to the doctor because she has "depression" and she was acting like a rotten brat and she called me b**ch?!" Lucas put his arms around Elizabeths shoulders and said, "Honey we might not be able to control her mouth but we can certainly control her actions and methods so I suggest you take her to the doctor and see what is wrong with her because I think she's having some kind of anxiety." Elizabeth sighed again and said, "I just don't want nothing wrong with my sweet baby girl!" Lucas twirled Elizabeths hair and said, "Hey hey there's no need to get sad we raised Avery very well! It's just the way she's taking her emotions and feelings out on us and we definitely can't control that! Just be happy and think about our baby boy Vincent that we're going to have in a couple months." Elizabeth wiped her tears and looked into Lucas's eyes and said, "You know what you're right! Thank you love!" Lucas hugged Elizabeth and they just kept hugging.