Secrets, Secrets...

It was 6:00 now in the afternoon and Avery has woken up now from her nap. Avery got out of bed and went in her bathroom but then she saw Aaron with brown eyes when really he has blue eyes, or does he not have blue eyes? "Uh... Avery..." Aaron said. "Aaron do you have colored eye contacts?" Avery asked Aaron while in shock and confused. "Okay Avery shut the door and I'll tell you the truth." Aaron asked Avery while ashamed in himself. Avery shut the door and got close to Aaron's face. Avery looked on the bathroom  counter and looked at Aaron's contacts. The contacts said, "Blue eye contacts," Avery put the contacts back on the counter and gasped in shock. "Aaron you better tell me what's going on right now!" Avery demanded and said to Aaron. "Okay, okay! I'll tell you the truth about me but you promise you can't tell anyone!" Aaron said to Avery. "Alright fine! Just please tell me!" Avery said to Aaron. "The truth is that... I have to wear colored eye contacts is because my mother and I had to escape from my father because he was crazy and abused my mom and I. So we thought if we got colored eye contacts and dyed our hair different colors that my father wouldn't find us. So we moved here and now we're safe, but if this goes out to everyone then my father could find us again and possibly kill us!" Aaron said to Avery while looking in the mirror. "Oh my god Aaron!  I had no idea?" As Avery was saying to Aaron but Aaron interrupted Avery and said, "To be honest also, my real name is Jacob... My mom and I changed our names too so that my father couldn't figure out our address." Jacob said to Avery. Now Avery was really confused and didn't know what to say or think! "So Jacob, is your dad in jail?" Avery asked Jacob. "No because the police can't find him! They think my dad might have killed himself and his body might have disappeared by now." Jacob said to Avery. "Wow Jacob, I had no idea that your life was so crazy?!" Avery said to Jacob. "Well yeah now you know.. You can't tell anyone!" Jacob pleaded to Avery. Avery said she promised she wouldn't tell no one.

Author Time
So yesterday Jacob got his braces off. So now he doesn't have braces no more! Sorry I forgot to put about Jacob getting his braces off! Well now you guys should know! The next chapter will show a picture of Jacob please tell me if you guys think Avery and Jacob are a cute couple after you see the picture of "Jacob", so thanks! Oh also, you guys are probably wondering why there's a picture of a bathroom on this chapter well this is what Avery's bathroom (her own) looks like. It has a toilet in it trust me it just doesn't show in the image for some reason but oh well and her bathroom is super cute I think what do you think? Tell me in the comments below!