Morning and Fights...

When Drew was done enveloping the note he had written for Avery he got dressed for the day. Drew wore his gray/blue adidas t-shirt, gray/blue adidas shorts, gray/blue nike elite socks, and gray/blue adidas sneakers. Drew also, gelled his hair back so he had a quid. When Drew was done getting ready for the day he headed down to the playground because Avery finally agreed with him that she would meet him down at the playground. When Drew arrived at the playground Faith was there...

It was 9:30 am and Avery started getting ready for the day, but Avery wasn't sure what she wanted to wear. So Avery got out of bed and went in her big walk in closet and started digging around looking for something to wear. As Avery was searching around in her closet Avery finally found sometbing! Avery was going to wear her black/white striped alien pattern print short sleeve cropped t-shirt, black jeaned shorts high waisted, black/white sparkly vans, and black choker. Avery also was going to leave her hair down wavy. When Avery was done getting ready she grabbed her phone off of her bed and went downstairs and headed down to the playground.

As Avery arrived at the playground she saw Drew so she ran over to Drew, behind Avery stood Faith.... "What are you doing here?" Faith said to Avery rolling her eyes. Avery turned around to face Faith. "Well I didn't really want to come here but Drew begged me to, so.." Avery smiled and said to Faith. Faith crossed her arms together and gave Avery a dirty look. Drew handed Avery the note. "Bye Drew I gotta go before Faith yells at me again." Avery said to Drew out loud. Avery walked away but as she was walking home Faith followed Avery and went up behind her and slapped her in the back of Avery's head and pushed her to the ground..... A car was approaching really close to Avery and........