..Late Nights..

It was late at night now and Avery had to share a bedroom in the suite so everyone had taken their showers and gotten ready for bed. Avery and Jacob stayed up a little bit longer so they could talk and stuff. Avery and Jacob talked about what they wanted to do out in New York City. That's where Magcon was having their concert at. Tomorrow everyone was aloud to go out and go explore the town but it was the only day they could and then they would have to go back home to their families. Avery said she wanted to go the stores in New York City and shop. Avery also wanted to go take pictures of standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with Jacob! (Aww) Jacob said he wanted to go shopping too and go get fujiflims because New York City sells the best ones!

It was 10:30 at night now and Avery and Jacob decided they would go to bed now and get up at 6:00 in the morning to get ready and explore New York City together! So Avery and Jacob went to bed but some of the boys were still up. So Cameron and Blake went in Avery's and Jacobs room and saw that they were sleeping in different beds so Cameron got a black sharpie and wrote on Jacobs hand, "Avery" and the Blake wrote, "Jacob" on Avery's hand. They didn't want to do anything too bad so they just did that. After that they slowly walked out of the room but all of a sudden Blake dropped his phone so it made a loud and noise and the boys ran out of the room and went in their bedroom and jumped in their beds and pretended that they were sleeping.

Author Time
As you can see the picture for the chapter well that was what Avery's and Jacobs bedroom looked like in their suite. So yeah I know it looks gorgeous! Please like and comment what you think Avery and Jacob should do together while they are in New York City! Thanks!