It Was All A Dream?

All of the sudden Avery woke up while laying on her floor. Avery rubbed her eyes and was so confused what just had happened. "Wait a minute this was all a dream and nothing happened to Jacob." Avery said to herself in confusion. This whole time Avery was dreaming that Jacob had hurt himself but really he didn't commit suicide..

Avery was now standing and walking back and fourth in her bedroom thinking and thinking of Jacob.. Avery knew that she had to talk to Jacob and like now! So Avery rushed downstairs to go look for her mom and ask her if she could go see Jacob. As Avery was walking around her house searching for her mom she saw Elizabeth and Lucas talking about Jacob. So Avery ducked down and watched and listened to what they were saying about Jacob they couldn't see Avery of course...

"No Elizabeth I don't want Avery seeing that boy! He reminds me of someone who has no respect towards people or EVEN their parents!" Lucas said frustrated and angry. "Lucas I think Jacob is a good kid I just fear he might hurt Avery.." Elizabeth explained to Lucas. Avery was now getting a sadness feeling and a sick feeling so she stood up and acted like she wasn't listening to their conversation at all and walked up to her parents. "So..what are you guys talking about?" Avery asked. Lucas and Elizabeth looked at each other for a spilt second and then Elizabeth turned to Avery. "Uh nothing sweetie just politics and such.. The usual!" Elizabeth said stuttering to Avery. "Oh well anyways can I go see Jacob please it's important?" Avery begged her parents and gave them puppy eyes. "No! We have plans sometimes not just involving your little boyfriend and such!" Lucas demanded towards Avery.. Avery's eyes began to weld up with tears and she ran out of the room and ran up her stairs to her bedroom and slammed the door and jumped onto her bed. Avery shoved a pillow into her face and screamed into the pillow! "Arghhh!! I hate you! I HATE you!" Avery hollered so loud into the pillow. Now Avery was crying....