Aaron or Jacob?

So after Avery and Jacob were done discussing about Jacob's past the two of them went outside and hung out. "So... Jacob if you and the police think your father is dead then why don't you go back to your old self ?" Avery asked Jacob. "I know but brown eyes don't look good with my blonde hair." Jacob said to Avery. "Well dye your hair back to it's old color." Avery asked Jacob. "I just might how about tomorrow?" Jacob asked Avery. "Yay!" Avery said out loud and hugged Jacob. It was awkward for a minute for the both of them.... "Avery I like you a lot and I want to date you and be able to say you're mine! So will you please go out with me?" Jacob asked Avery looking into her eyes with a cute glare. Avery was speechless, "Jacob.. I like you a lot too but I don't even know if I'm aloud to date and I'm afraid it's too soon. Why don't we wait a little bit longer to date okay?" Avery said to Jacob. "I see." Jacob said and got really sad. "I'm sorry if I made you sad but it's the best for the both of us." Avery said to Jacob trying to look in Jacobs eyes. Jacob kissed Avery randomly and held Avery's face with both of his hands. Avery pulled away from the kids and was blushing like crazy and her face was as red as a strawberry.

"Woah! Jacob you are a really good kisser and that was just my very first kiss." Avery said to Jacob. "Sorry I couldn't help myself. You're just so beautiful and amazing! You're the reason why I always smile around you. That was my first kiss also." Jacob said to Avery looking in her eyes and giving her that cute glare again! Avery stood up and went inside from her back porch door and ran up her stairs and went in her bedroom. Avery went up by her wall and slowly sat down against the wall and carefully fell to the ground on her butt. Avery still had butterflies inside her stomach and it felt like she was bursting out like a flower in spring! Avery plugged her phone in so it would charge and it was 9:00 at night do Avery laid down in bed and went to sleep. Jacob stood up and went back inside from the back porch door where he was sitting at and went upstairs to the guest bedroom that he has been staying in for a while and changed into his night time clothes and plugged his phone in so it would charge and went to bed.

Author Time
So the picture in the chapter is what Jacob is going to look like when he dyes his hair back to it's original color and that's him. Please tell me if you guys think that Avery and Jacob make a cute couple, thanks! 🤗