Goodbye?

Avery and Jacob were now home and unloading their stuff out of Jacobs moms car. When they had all of their stuff out of Jacobs moms car and they brought Avery's stuff over to her house and helped her carry in her stuff. Now all of Avery's stuff was in her house and Jacob was waiting outside to talk to Avery privately.. Avery wouldn't even dare to look at her mom. Elizabeth was standing by a window watching Avery and Jacob talk and they couldn't see Elizabeth. "So what did you need to talk to me about?" Avery asked Jacob. "Well Avery if we can't hang out anymore what's the point of us dating? I mean I love you with all my heart and if something ever happened to you I don't know what I would do. If we're going to have a relationship we would need to be able to hang out and see each other. I need to see your face every day and every day I fall more and more in love with you." Jacob explained to Avery. Elizabeth heard what Jacob said and she gasped and covered her mouth with her right hand. Elizabeth's eyes began to weld up with tears and she felt bad for what she had said about Jacob. Avery stood in silence and couldn't say anything, she was speechless! "J-a-c-o-b I don't know what to say right now.." Avery said trying not to cry. "I'm sorry but it's the best thing I want our relationship happy not stressful.." Jacob said to Avery and then walked up to her and put his hands on Avery's face and Avery wrapped her hands around Jacobs hands and had tears in her eyes. Jacob stared as deep as he could into Avery's eyes and kissed her on the lips.. Elizabeth's mouth dropped and she fell to the ground and didn't know what to do or say? She knew that Avery was growing up now and she couldn't control her emotions and feelings. The kissed for a while and then stopped and Jacob wiped the tears off of Avery's face and walked back to his house in silence..