Paralyzed

"Mommy don't ever leave my side" Avery said sadly and while hugging tightly to Elizabeth. "Okay" Elizabeth said back in a sad response.

Jacob was at home in his bedroom sitting in his wheeling chair and was thinking about Avery and if he really messed up now. Jacob felt disappointed in himself so he charged downstairs to where he his mother was and he said furiously, "Why do we have to leave!? This isn't fair! I love Avery so much and I have to leave her I'll never forgive you again!" Jacob's mom whipped her head to look at Jacob and responded back and said, "Look Jacob I know you have a thing for Avery but think about your fans? They care about you so much if you just leave them for a girlfriend they'll never forgive you and you will lose your fame! You understand right?" Jacob grumbled and ran up his stairs to his bedroom and slammed the door and plopped onto his bed kept banging his fist back and fourth in the bed.

Jacob knew he had to make his friends happy and feel good about their selves but he really like Avery and he wouldn't trade anything else in the world for her. His fans is what got him famous he knew that but he emotionally is attached to Avery. He wants to be able to hold her hand, go the movies with her, tell her that's she's his everything, call her beautiful as soon as she wakes up, and EVERYTHING! Jacob began crying because he knew he might not see Avery ever again..