The Plan..

The boys were all in one room now trying to think of a plan on how they could get Avery and Jacob back together. Blake's idea was that they could get them in the same room and then turned down the lights low and locked the door behind them and let them be alone. Carter's idea was that they could get Avery blindfolded and Jacob and have them sit in front of each other and then have them kiss to see if they still have chemistry together.    The boys went with Carter's idea and talked about it. "What if the plan doesn't work out guys. Let's leave them alone for a little bit longer because their both crying right now and it's just really hard for them." Hunter said. "Alright fine but we have to find some blindfolds first of all!" Taylor said in a funny voice. So all the boys went downstairs to the waiting room in the hotel and Cameron asked the person in charge of the desk if the hotel had any blindfolds. The boys were taking videos and laughing at Cameron. The person in charge of the desk gave Cameron a weird look and said, "Um excuse me sir but you're going to have to go to a store to get that kind of stuff if you want to have fun or whatever your doing." All the boys were laughing because they had a dirty mind. So the boys went back upstairs to their hotel room and got their hoodies and shoes on and money and left the hotel to go get some stuff for the plan.

As the boys were walking around New York looking for a store to get their supplies Aaron saw a store that looked like what they were looking for. So the boys went in the store and looked around for the stuff they needed. When they were in the store they found the stuff they needed and bought the stuff and left the store and headed back to the hotel. When they were all back at the hotel and in their hotel room they set up their plan and got all ready.