Why

After Jacob and Avery had kissed Avery ran inside and ran to her bedroom where she was alone. Lots of things were going on inside Avery's mind. Avery didn't know how to handle this emotions that she was having for Jacob?! (By the way the song "Close" is the theme song for this story..) Elizabeth went upstairs and tried to go in Avery's room but Avery had locked the door. "Avery please let me in I'm sorry about what happened with you and Jacob just please let me.." As Elizabeth was saying to Avery but Avery had interrupted her and said, "Wait you watched Jacob and I kiss and say goodbye? Ah I can't believe you?!" Avery grabbed her hair brush and threw it across the room and it banged into the wall breaking the hairbrush. Elizabeth didn't say anything for minute because now she knew that by her spying on Avery and Jacob, Avery would be very mad at her and unlikely to talk to her.

Avery laid in her bed listening to her mom trying to talk to her but Avery just kept ignoring her mom. "Avery Claire Smith! You open this door right now or else I will tell your father what's been going!" Elizabeth demanded and said to Avery. "I want to see and talk to Jacob now! That's all I want and then I'll have a serious discussion with you, deal?" Avery snapped back at Elizabeth. Elizabeth didn't want that at all but she knew she had to so she said, "Fine just promise you won't get hurt?" Avery stood up unlocked the door and ran out of her bedroom as fast as she could and ran outside and ran to Jacobs house.