Bridges Can't Be Broken

As Avery was running she ran so far that she managed to run to the woods that's by the playground. When Avery stumbled upon the wooden bridge she slowly walked on it walked near the middle of the bridge on the left side and I looked out in the distance from the bridge. As Drew was running he finally found Avery! He went up to Avery and asked her if she was okay and everything. They talked for about an hour at the bridge Avery looked at the time on her phone and it was 12:30 pm. "I missed lunch crap!" Avery said. "That's okay when we go back we can just stop back at the gas station and get food." Said Drew. "Okay sounds good." Avery said to Drew. It was 1:00 pm. now and they were still at the bridge talking all of the sudden they heard a crack. "What's that noise?" Avery said in fear. "I don't know but hold still I think it's coming from the bridge!" Drew said to Avery quietly. Avery nodded her head and waited for the noise to stop.

All of the sudden the noise stopped and they were safe (thankfully)! "Well let's head back it's getting late!" Avery said to Drew. "Yeah I agree!" Said Drew to Avery. So Avery and Drew headed back to the playground and when they got there everyone thought that they had gone out in the woods and kissed and stuff. One of Drew's friends ran up to Drew. "Yo bro did you guys kiss?" Said Drew's friend. "Ew no? What the heck? You guys are messed up!" Said Drew to his friend. "Geez dude calm down!" Said Drew's friend. Drew rolled his eyes at his friend and walked away. It was now the end of the day for the playground program so Avery got her stuff out of her locker in the building and headed home. When Avery got home no one was home expect Avery. All of the sudden Avery gets a weird text from a stranger. The text said, "Hello beautiful can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Avery ignored the message and threw her phone across the room and started crying because she was so scared.

Drew's Lifestyle
Drew really wanted to know what Avery's phone number was so he decided he would look her up on Instagram. As Drew was lurking through Instagram and searching for Avery he finally found her! Drew was so excited when he clicked on her name (of course) her thing was private so Drew requested to follow Avery on Instagram. Drew was laying on his bed playing music and thinking and thinking, about Avery. He thought how beautiful she was and she shouldn't let anyone else tell her different.
Something popped in Drew's mind! He just realized why Avery would never go near the boys because they would pick on her and tease her. "Well that's about to change," Drew said softly.