....The Awful Idea....

When Avery and Drew arrived at Faith's house Faith was already in her bathing suit and sitting in pool chair tanning. "It took you guys long enough to get here!" Faith said in a snobby voice. "Sorry Faith we were just having a discussion about something." Drew said to Faith and then turned around to Avery and winked at her. Avery kind of chuckled about what Drew said to her. "Well aren't you guys going to get your bathing suits on or what?" Faith said to them. Faith got up and showed Avery and Drew where her bathrooms were in her house. Faith had a total of thirteen bathrooms in her house including in the bedrooms and basement. After Faith had showed Avery and Drew where the bathrooms were she went back outside and sat back on her pool chair and relaxed.

When Avery was done getting her bikini on she looked in the mirror and started pampering herself up. "You got this." Avery said to herself in the mirror. She packed up all her things and put them in her duffle bag and headed back outside to wait for Drew. "Faith where can I put my stuff at so no one will steal my stuff?" Avery said to Faith. "Upstairs in my bedroom, you know where that is right?" Faith said back to Avery. Avery nodded her head at Faith and went back inside and went upstairs to Faith's room where she put her belongings. As Avery was heading back outside Drew was beside her. "Do you know where I could put my stuff?" Drew said to Avery. "Uh here follow me back upstairs we can just put your stuff in Faith's room where my stuff is." Avery said to Drew. So they went back upstairs and finally could go downstairs and go hangout!

When they were outside now they didn't know what to do. It was kind of awkward for them. As Faith saw them standing beside each other and looking at each other she knew for a fact that they liked each other. Faith had a secret crush on Drew. Faith thought to herself that she had to find a way where he would only want to date her and not Avery. Faith got a wonderful and awful idea on how to get Drew to be hers and only hers. Her idea was......