..Regrets and Beginnings..

It was the next morning and Drew was so ashamed of himself. He didn't mean to kiss Faith, Faith kissed him. Drew kept trying to text Avery but she wouldn't reply. Drew felt really bad for what he did to Avery. So he decided he was going to do something really to make it up to Avery. So Drew got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. He didn't know what he wanted to wear for the day so he went downstairs to get breakfast first because he thought maybe it would help him think of what he wanted to wear. When Drew was all done with breakfast he went in the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Drew was going to gel up his hair back today. It took Drew thirty minutes to get his hair gelled back perfectly. Drew knew what he wanted to wear for the day, he wanted to wear his white/black colorful tropical t-shirt from Nike, black/white Nike shorts, and white colorful tropical Nike sneakers. Drew was all ready now and went back at trying to get Avery to text him back.

Avery just kept ignoring the texts that Drew was sending her because she didn't want to talk to Drew for a while. Drew was officially not Avery's crush anymore! She didn't want to deal with the drama about all of this so she decided to call it quits about liking Drew. It was 10:30 am and Avery was still laying in bed texting her friends! Elizabeth and Lucas were downstairs in the kitchen waiting for Avery to come down stairs because they had a surprise friend waiting for her. "Go get Avery! This poor kid has been waiting for Avery for about an half an hour!" Lucas said to Elizabeth. "Alright, I'll go get Avery!" Elizabeth said back to Lucas. Elizabeth went up the stairs to Avery's bedroom to go get Avery. Elizabeth opens up Avery's bedroom door, "Honey come downstairs I've got a surprise guest for you!" Elizabeth said to Avery. "Fine mom!" Avery said back to her mother in a sassy tone. "Excuse me? You better not give me that kind of attitude because you know what will happen!" Elizabeth snapped back at Avery! Avery and Elizabeth went downstairs to the kitchen where the special guest was. As Avery entered the room her first reaction was dang! It was a young man the age of Avery he was tall with blue crystal eyes with dirty blonde hair. The boy also had braces! Avery loved a guy with braces. "Avery this is Aaron! He is one of my friends son. He is moving next door to us, so Aaron and his mom will be staying the night here until their done moving into their house." Elizabeth said to Avery. Avery was speechless and kept staring at Aaron and nodding her head. Well now Drew isn't Avery's crush no more. I guess Aaron is, let's see what happens throughout the story....