Maybe consider a new child?

As Elizabeth and Lucas were laying in bed and watching tv Elizabeth kept complaining and saying that she wanted another child. So Avery wouldn't be an only child and not have everybody call her spoiled! "Honey, relax she's my daughter too we will just say she doesn't act like a brat nor talks to us like a brat. She uses polite manners and such and even sometimes uses her manners at her OWN house! She acts like a regular teenage girl." Lucas said to Elizabeth. "Woah Lucas! Didn't mean to get you to start preaching and Avery is not a teenager yet when she turns thirteen she will be one!" Elizabeth said to Lucas. "I don't want my baby girl to grow up!" Elizabeth complained! "Well if you want to have another child then we better have one soon because if we have a baby now, the baby and Avery would be twelve years apart!" Lucas explained to Elizabeth. "I agree!" Elizabeth said. Elizabeth and Lucas went to bed now because it was already 11:00 at night! Elizabeth and Lucas said goodnight to each other and kissed each other goodnight.
The next morning...
When Avery got up the first thing she did was go in the bathroom and take a shower. When Avery was done with her shower she went back in her bedroom and went in her big closet where all her clothes were and looked for something to wear. As Avery was searching around in her closet to find something to wear she got a text! It was from Jacob the text said, "Wanna actually hang out like go shoot some hoops down at the court😎". Avery replied back, "Sure I just really need to finish getting ready and crap." Jacob replied back, "Same, can I take a shower in your bathroom?" Avery replied back, "Hang on can I go eat breakfast real quick then brush my teeth and then u can take a shower." Jacob replied back, "Wouldn't it be easier if I just gave you your toothbrush and you could brush your teeth in the downstairs bathroom." Avery replied back, "Yeah that does make more sense let me go grab my toothbrush and then I'll text you when you can take a shower." Jacob agreed with Avery and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When Avery grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste from her bathroom counter in her bathroom she texted Jacob that he could take a shower now. Jacob went in the bathroom and took a shower. Avery say her toothbrush and toothpaste on her bed and went back in her closet to find something to wear for the day. It Avery twenty minutes to pick out her outfit her outfit was a white adidas original (black symbol, trefoil symbol) t-shirt short sleeve, out from under Edie slim black jogger pants, adidas original flux running sneakers white w/ 3 black stripes on each side of the shoe, and Nike adjustable fit swoosh front baseball cap hat black w/ white nike symbol. Avery was going to kind of curl her hair like make it kind of curled and more wavy with the Nike baseball cap on her head. Avery put on her deodorant and lotion on before she put her outfit on and after she was all done getting the good smelling stuff on her she put on her outfit but left the hat on her bed so she could curl her hair. Avery went over by her vanity in her room and sat down in the chair that belonged with the vanity and turned on her curling iron and waited five minutes for it to heat up. When her curling iron was done heating up she put her hair in one layer so she could curl each layer of her hair. It took Avery forty minutes to get her hair perfect and how she wanted it. When Avery was done with her hair she started putting her makeup on. Avery wore foundation, foundation powder, concealer, concealer powder for under her eyes, liquid blush (true colors) it would make her face shinny the liquid blush, regular blush, mascara, eyeshadow, and lip gloss (sometimes Avery wears lipstick out of school, but not in school). When Avery was done with her makeup she put her socks and shoes on. As she was walking out of her room she was playing the song, "Dangerous Women." Jacob just got out of the bathroom and saw Avery walking out of her bedroom and go downstairs. Avery walked with sass and confidence down her stairs like a model.

Jacob thought dang.... So Jacob went in his "bedroom" and looked for something to wear. As Jacob was looking for an outfit Avery was down stairs eating fruit as her breakfast. Elizabeth and Lucas were in the kitchen sitting at the kitchen table. "Avery can you sit down please we want to talk to you about something." Lucas said to Avery while looking at Elizabeth. So Avery sat down at her kitchen table and listened to what her parents had to say. "Sweetie your father and I have been trying for a baby and your going to be a big sister!" Elizabeth said holding Lucas's hand. "Omg? Seriously!" Avery said out loud and jumped out of her chair and jumped all over the place and texted all her friends about the news and she even texted Jacob about it. Jacob was going to wear for his outfit Nike academy tech tight pants black w/ white nike symbol, summer shades tee short sleeve light blue w/ black palm trees near the bottom of the shirt, Nike benassi's black w/ white nike symbol slides, and white nike socks. Jacob also gelled his hair back and so his hair was puffy. Jacob looked adorable (as always) he grabbed his phone and walked down the stairs to leave with Avery. Avery and Jacob said bye to Avery's parents and headed down to the playground with their basketballs.
Author Time
As you can see the picture for the chapter well that picture is of Elizabeth and Lucas's bedroom. I know it's huge! Sorry for the long chapter but hope you guys enjoyed it!