Will it work?

So the boys decided who should talk to who. Cameron was going to talk to Jacob and Hunter was going to go talk to Avery. When Hunter entered the room that Avery was in he sat next to her on the bed and asked her if she was okay. Avery told Hunter that she was fine and that she just wanted to go to sleep but Hunter wasn't going to let her sleep until him and the boys did their plan. Hunter begged Avery if she could come in the living room and talk. Avery finally agreed and decided she would. When Avery freshened up her self she went in the living room part of the hotel room and sat on the coach.

Cameron was still trying to get Jacob to talk to Avery and the boys and tell them what's really going on. "Jacob cmon man I know you're sad but you will have to get through this and talk to her eventually or else things will get even more worse." Cameron said to Jacob. "I know but I'm just too scared to talk to her, like what if she hates me or something?" Jacob mumbled to Cameron. Cameron picked up Jacob and carried him to the living room part in the hotel room and drop him on the coach beside Avery. The boys all swarmed around Avery and Jacob and told them to talk and they would be outside of the hotel room and in the hallway of the hotel. When Avery and Jacob were alone they were silence for a couple of minutes... "Avery look I'm really sorry for what I did I didn't mean to hurt you this way." Jacob said to Avery trying to look at her but she kept moving her head away from him. "I know Jacob but still you really hurt my feelings and I don't know if I can trust you again." Avery said to Jacob. "Please Avery! I love you so much and I would do anything for you to get your heart back!" Jacob was now begging to Avery. Avery looked at Jacob with a sad face and her eyes started to water with tears. Jacob looked back at her and hugged her. Avery hugged Jacob back and had tears coming out of her eyes and now on the back of Jacobs hoodie. The boys now came back in the hotel room and saw Avery crying and them hugging. The boys felt really bad and just went in their bedrooms and left them alone. "Avery are we still together?" Jacob asked Avery. "Yes of course Jacob I love you so much and if you do anything like this again were done and I mean it." Avery said back to Jacob. Jacob agreed with Avery and promised he wouldn't do it again so now Avery and Jacob are back together and all things are cleared.