Big News!

Jacob knew he had to write Avery a love note before he left if he really was going to leave so he got some paper and his special romantic pens and colored pens and began writing the note...

Avery was still sad about the whole thing about her and Jacob and everything else! "Sweetie I want to tell you something! It's very important!" Elizabeth asked Avery. "Sure mom what is it?" Avery responded back. "Well your father and I decided we wanted to have another child and so I'm pregnant!" Elizabeth said to Avery in excitement! "Omg really?! I'm going to be a big sister ooo I hope I have a little sister because then I could do her hair, pick her clothes out, take her shopping, and a bunch of other stuff! Well if it's a boy I will be happy too!" Avery said jumping up and down and all over the place. Avery hugged her mom but not so tight so it wouldn't have hurt the baby.. "I'm glad to hear you're happy! I thought you were going to be mad but just to warn you're going to get jealous at times with the baby so please just take it easy!" Elizabeth explained to Avery. "Oh trust me mom I'll be perfectly fine!" Avery said to her mom.

So Elizabeth and Avery went back downstairs where Avery was asking her dad where was the baby's bedroom going to be, could she help design and decorate the room, and a whole or of other baby questions. "Hold on Avers! One question at a time I'm not that good at being Siri!?" Lucas said to Avery. They all laughed and gathered around each other, "I'm so glad I have amazing parents like you guys! You're the best parents ever you kind of remind me of parents from a movie!" Avery said to her parents. Elizabeth and Lucas looked at each other and smiled. Avery went back upstairs real quick to go get something as Avery was upstairs Elizabeth said to Lucas, "We did pretty good, huh?" Lucas grinned at Elizabeth and said, "Yeah we did imagine what our next child will be like."