Jealousy?

So Kaylee and Cameron hung out a little bit back stage and some of the others practiced song check and stuff on stage. Avery was with Jacob and Jacob was riding his penny board. "Hey Jacob I have a penny board but I don't know how to ride one, can you teach me?" Avery asked Jacob. "Yeah of course! Where is your penny board?" Jacob replied back to Avery. "It's in my duffle bag here I'll go in the back room and go get it!" Avery said. Jacob said okay and Avery went in the back room and went to go get her penny board. As Avery was getting her penny board Hunter was also in the back too... "Oh hey Hunter.." Avery said awkwardly. "Hey Avery! Sorry it's just Taylor is making me mad so I came back here." Hunter explained to Avery. "It's fine it's just it was kind of creepy how you were just back here by your self.." Avery said to Hunter. "Yeah I guess." Hunter said quietly.

All of the sudden Hunter stood from sitting in a chair and walked slowly up to Avery and swayed back and fourth and rubbed up against Avery and was all flirty and weird. Avery had a weird feeling and knew what Hunter was doing wasn't right so she backed up and gave him a confused eye look. "Uhh I gotta go bye?" Avery said awkwardly and zipped up her duffle bag and ran out of the room and went back to where Jacob was. Hunter was now standing alone and desperate. Hunter likes Avery and wishes that Avery liked him instead of Jacob. "I will get Avery to be mine and that's final." Hunter said in his mind while shaking his head like he was right.