Stress

Jacob was so lost and confused he didn't know what got into him. "What am I doing with myself? Now I'm probably going to get kicked out of Magcon because I got in a fight with Hunter and literally beat him to death!" Jacob said to himself. Jacob was holding his knees and shoving his head into his knees crying. As Avery was walking around the place looking for Jacob she heard someone crying. Avery followed the sound of crying she heard and she found the closet that Jacob was in. Avery was knocking on the door asking if she could come in and talk. Jacob just kept ignoring her because he didn't want Avery to know that he was crying. Avery turned around faced the wall and slowly rolled down on the closet door and softly fell to the ground. "Please Jacob I know you're in there. I'm right here for you. It's just you and me." Avery said in a soft sad voice. Jacob felt bad so he tried wiping the tears off of his face and unlocked the door and let Avery in. 

Jacob was standing at the door way of the closet and Avery could tell that Jacob was crying. "I want to go home." Jacob said trying not to cry. Avery turned her head to one side and nodded her head. "Okay, I haven't talked to my family in a while so do you mind if I call them while you call your mom?" Avery asked Jacob. "Yeah I understand, I'll be back I need to go call my mom." Jacob said to Avery. So Jacob went somewhere where it was quiet and no one was around and called his mom. Avery took her phone out of her pocket and called her mom on her phone Elizabeth answered the phone. "Hey mommy! I think I'm coming home because Jacob got in a fight and he wants to go home now and so do I." Avery said to Elizabeth. "Woah woah! Jacob got in a fight? Over what?! Avery you're coming home as soon as possible and when you can!" Elizabeth said to Avery. "Yes mom.. But.."  Avery said. "No buts you will do as I say and that's final!" Elizabeth said threatening Avery. "Bye mom I love you?" Avery said in shock and disappointment in her mom and hung up the phone...

Avery was now off the phone with her mom and went over to Jacob to see what was going on. Jacob was now off the phone with his mom and his mom was going to come and get them. Jacob looked at Avery and asked her what was wrong. "Well my mom yelled at me she pretty much was threatening me and I don't know if she's sad or mad or if I made her mad?" Avery explained to Jacob confused. "It's okay Avery I'm sure that she's just not in a good mood." Jacob said to Avery. "My mom said that we couldn't hang out anymore.." Avery shouted out and then gasped. Jacobs eyes grew wider and now he was shocked and didn't know how to handle his emotions. "What do you mean? Is it because I got in a fight with Hunter?" Jacob asked Avery. Avery didn't say anything and looked down at the ground and rubbed her shoulder. Jacob was now furious and threw his hands in the air and walked around frustrated.