The break down

The boys were all teasing Jacob about him and his girlfriend. Jacob was getting mad so he walked out of the hotel room and walked around in the hallway trying to calm down. Avery went outside to see what was wrong with Jacob, "Jacob what's wrong?" Avery asked Jacob. "I'm just so tired of people calling me a f boy and that I look like I'm ten years old!" Jacob said while crying to Avery. "Jacob it's okay just ignore the haters all that matters is that you're being your self!" Avery said to Jacob while trying to comfort him. "Thanks Avery! I love you so much you know what if people keep complaining about me saying "you're so pretty" and stuff then I'll stop! Maybe it will make these people keep their mouths shut and leave me alone!" Jacob said while rocking back and fourth on the ground. "Aww.. Jacob don't say that!" Avery said to Jacob. "Well I have a girlfriend now so I need to be telling her that not no one else because I love you! Even though I love all of my fans I have to focus on what's most important in my life my girlfriend." Jacob said to Avery trying to smile at her. Avery crawled over to Jacob and gave him a hug and made him go back inside. When Avery and Jacob got inside they went in the bathroom so Avery could clean up all the tears on Jacobs face so it didn't look like he was crying. When they got out of the bathroom Jacob sat on the couch in the suite and went on his phone to check his feed and social media. "Look dude we're sorry we didn't mean to put you down." The boys told Jacob. Jacob said it was fine and went back to what he was doing.