Dreams sometimes Come True

It's been 2 hours now since Avery has been sleeping finally Avery got up. Avery felt worthless and weak but then Avery unlocked her bedroom door and in front of her bedroom door was Jacob. Jacob hugged Avery and lifted her into the air. Avery hugged Jacob back and said, "Wait I thought you left? What are you doing here?" Jacob smiled at Avery and said, "Well I decided that I was just going to stay here with my sister and we could be happy together!" All of the sudden Avery remembered what Bridgett had said and she said, "Jacob do you really love me?" Jacob gave Avery a confused looked and said, "Of course I love you what on earth are you talking about?" Avery glared into Jacobs eyes and said, "You kissed Bridgett!" Jacobs eyes grew wider and he said, "What? Who told you that? And who is Bridgett?" Avery didn't know now who to believe so she said, "Wait so you never hung out with a girl named Bridgett and never kissed her?" Jacob was so confused and he said, "Avery I would never cheat on you! You're the only person I've ever kissed and the last person I will kiss!" Avery hugged Jacob and sighed with sadness and tears welding up in her eyes. Jacob just rubbed Avery's head with his hands and his face was beaming now..

"I will never hurt you." Jacob stated. Avery wiped her tears and said, "Where is the person I use to be?" Jacob looked into Avery's eyes and said, "Avery don't let people bring you down it kills me inside to see you sad. I'm scared to die I'm scared to live. Waves crash over me, I'm above water but I feel like I'm under the pressure changes you to be someone else but you have to stick to who you are, I can promise you that." Avery sighed again and said, "But Jacob I'm not brave,unique, and independent like you.. I'm just some weak girl who cries everyday." Avery was now trying to walk away but Jacob got in front of her and put his arms on Avery's shoulders to hold her back and said, "So what if you cry everyday! You're emotional person when something is sad in a movie you cry. That's a good thing because that means that you care about other people and how they feel. Not all people are like that but you are and that is what is so unique about you!" Avery was looking at the ground and Jacob was trying to look at Avery's face but he couldn't because every time he tried she would turn her head a different direction.

"Fine you don't have to talk to me but I just want you to know that I stayed here for you.." Jacob said in a whisper to Avery. Jacob walked down Avery's stairs and walked out of the front door of her house and walked back to his sisters house.