Aaron The New Crush

Elizabeth was getting embarrassed how Avery just kept staring at Aaron. Elizabeth started clapping her hands in front of Avery's face to try to get her out of the zone. When Avery's mom walked away and was out of the room she asked Aaron for his snapchat. Aaron gave his snapchat to Avery. "Wow your actually really nice to me." Avery said to Aaron. "I guess I try to be nice." Aaron said back to Avery. Avery laughed, "Most hot boys aren't nice to me." Avery said to Aaron. Aaron was in shock what Avery said. "Uh Oh didn't mean it like that, even though you are hot. Just Avery shut up!" Avery said to Aaron while panicking. Aaron just shook his head while laughing. Now Avery was laughing and embarrassed! "You have a really cute laugh." Aaron said to Avery while smiling. Avery started getting the feeling of love and happiness.

"Can we selfie?" Avery asked Aaron. "Sure, I look like carp though so don't be surprised if the picture doesn't turn out perfect because of me." Aaron said back to Avery. "Trust me you will be the best part of the picture!" Avery said to Aaron. So Avery and Aaron selfied! The picture turned out so cute and adorable! Avery was doing the duck lips, (of course) Aaron was doing the peace while kind of grinning. They used the black w/ white filter. They posted the picture on Instagram. The caption Saud, "My new best friend!" With the heart face emoji. The picture was on Avery's Instagram. As Drew was scrolling through his Instagram feed on his phone he saw the picture of Avery and Aaron together. Drew's heart sank deep. Drew dropped his phone and started balling his eyes out. "Why am I so stupid and hurt Avery? If I had never kissed Faith none of this would have happened!" Drew said to himself out loud!