Confusion?

After Avery and Drew had hugged there was a long awkward silence... "Look Avery I know that was very VERY awkward but I really like you and hope we could maybe be friends again? I know the whole situation thing with Faith was confusing and stuff but," as Drew was explaining to Avery but Avery interrupted. "Uh hold up the situation with you and Faith wasn't confusing it was disappointing and not cool. You literally left me by myself so you could go make out with Faith your side chick. What was I to you your last side chicken? I don't role like that!" Avery said furious to Drew while explaining to him his situation with Faith. Drew's heart began to sunk and he wanted to cry so bad but it would show that he wasn't manly at all he thought so he cried inside. "Avery can't you just forget what happened between with Faith and I?! It was a long time ago and she kissed me first I mean it! Please can't you just forgive and forget and let's be friends at least!" Drew begged and pleaded to Avery. Avery ignored Drew for seconds and then finally said, "I don't know Drew you're going to have to give me some time.." Drew agreed with Avery and said bye to her and walked out of her bedroom and walked down the stairs to the kitchen and left from the front door of the house and headed home.

Elizabeth had no idea what had happened between Avery and Drew so she went upstairs and asked Avery what was going on. Avery said that, "Drew wanted to be friends again but she couldn't forgive him for what he had done to her that night at Faiths pool party." Elizabeth listened and tried understanding Avery's situation but it was a little hard because she wasn't a teenager no more she was an adult! "Look Avery I think the best thing you can do is forgive him, okay? I know he might have hurt your feelings before but you got Jacob right?" Elizabeth tried explaining to Avery but Avery was now looking at the ground because she remembered what Jacob had told her and that he might be moving. Avery explained to Elizabeth what was going on with Jacob and her and Elizabeth felt really bad so she comforted Avery and hugged her for as long as she could.