Pool Party Begins Its Madness

When everyone started arriving to Faith's pool party it started getting really crowded! People were going crazy, jumping in the pool, people kissing behind trees and bushes. Just madness! Avery lost Drew while getting a drink so she walked around and tried looking for Drew. As Avery was walking around she spotted Drew and then there apon her eyes she saw Drew and Faith kissing. Avery dropped her cup full of punch and turned around and started running towards inside Faith's house. Avery ran up Faith's stairs and went in Faith's room and grabbed her belongings and headed home.

Avery thought that it just felt like her heart, had been swallowed and she couldn't breathe. Her heart was pounding now she felt like she couldn't barely walk or move. Tears just kept running down her cheek bones. "Why? Why did this have to happen to me?" Avery said to herself. Avery hated Faith now and never wanted to do anything with her for the rest of her life. When Avery arrived home she thought maybe her parents were sleeping so they wouldn't see her crying and a mess. Avery's dad Lucas was sleeping so he didn't see her but her mother Elizabeth sure did. As soon as Elizabeth saw Avery she knew she got her heart broken. Avery looked at her mom for a second and then started crying again. "Mom I never want to see or talk to Faith again!" Avery said to Elizabeth. "Oh sweetie'! I know it probably hurts but you will just have to kill her with kindness!" Elizabeth said to Avery. Avery dropped her bags and gave her mom a big hug and wouldn't let go. Elizabeth thought to herself that thank goodness Avery comes to her when she has boy problems because she didn't go to her mom.

"Why don't you go on upstairs and take a shower and head off to bed and go to sleep. If you need someone to talk to about boys or anything please come to me! I will understand!" Elizabeth said to Avery. Avery agreed with her mom and went upstairs with her bags and everything and went in the bathroom and took a shower. When Avery was done with her shower she got ready for bed and brushed her hair and teeth. When she was all done with that she unpacked her duffle bag and put everything away that was in the bag. Avery plugged her phone in so it would charge and she laid down in bed and went to sleep.