New Best Friend?

Avery texted her best friend, "Bridgett" and said, "Let's hang on out like now!"

Author Time
I know I haven't mentioned Bridgett in my story but someone who likes my story asked if I could add a "best friend" to the story and I thought it would be nice to so I am and I hope you guys enjoy their friendship throughout this story!

So Avery got dressed and threw on her hoodie and grabbed her duffle bag that she had packed and laying by her bed and she opened up her window and jumped out of her window. Avery landed on a roof that was on her porch and she walked across the roof and then at the end of the roof she jumped off and landed on the ground she kind of fell over but she didn't care and now she put her hood up and ran as fast as she could down her driveway and street and headed for Bridgett's house.  When Avery got to Bridgett's front door she knocked on the door and Bridgett answered. Bridgett let Avery in and when Avery got into Bridgett's house she asked her if they could talk privately and possibly in her room. Bridgett said that they could talk in her room privately.

Bridgett lives in a ranch style type house so there's no upstairs so they walked through Bridgett's halls of her house and finally they were in Bridgett's bedroom. Avery plopped on to Bridgett's bed and Bridgett carefully sat on her bed beside Avery. "So what's the gossip between you and Jacob?" Bridgett asked Avery. Avery was silent for a second and then responded and said, "Well Jacob is moving and he still wants to have a relationship with me but long distance relationships never work out and then you end up not talking to the person anymore and I want to be friends with Jacob till the day I dye! I really do love him I'm just stuck in my emotions." Bridgett was silent and didn't even say a word, Avery began to wonder if Bridgett was hiding something from her... "Bridgett are you hiding something from me?" Avery asked Bridgett. Bridgett was silent again but finally said, "If I tell you what is going on you promise you won't get mad?" Avery looked at the ground and then back at Bridgett and said, "I can't promise anything." So Bridgett took a deep breath and said, "Jacob and I have been hanging out and we kissed.."