Secrets Secrets?

Avery was a little nervous about what had happened between Hunter and her. Avery didn't know if she should tell Jacob or keep it a secret from him because she didn't want nothing bad to happen. Jacob looked at Avery in silence and had a feeling and knew that something was wrong with Avery and her face was all red and she was breathing hard like she just ran a mile. So Jacob sat his penny board down on the floor and walked over to Avery. Jacob was now standing in front of Avery and he was staring into her eyes. Avery tried not to stare back into his eyes because it would then show that she was in fear. "Avery I know something is wrong, what happened when you were in the back room? Did someone HURT you?" Jacob asked Avery in a serious tone. Avery rubbed her right arm with her left hand and shrugged with her shoulders.

Jacob shook his head at the ground and asked her again if someone had hurt her. "Okay fine I'll tell you, so when I was in the back room Hunter was back there and he was all flirty and he seemed attracted to me and he went up to me and he rubbed his hand down along my arm.." Avery explained to Jacob and then tears weld up in her eyes. Jacob stood in silence for a minute and then put his hands on Avery's shoulders and looked deeper into her eyes and said, "Avery it's okay I know you tried not to do anything and it's not your fault that he attacked you like that.." Avery was now crying and Jacob hugged Avery and didn't let her go. They hugged for a few moments and then separated. Jacob wiped the tears off of Avery's face and held both of his hands on her cheeks and rubbed her face with his fingers. "I'll go deal with Hunter right now.." Jacob said to Avery and removed his hands from her face and walked towards the back room..

"No Jacob please!" Avery shouted! Cameron and Kaylee heard Avery and ran towards her and asked what was going and Avery told them about Hunter and what he did to her and now she thinks that Jacob is going to beat up Hunter or something. Cameron was shocked and followed Jacob behind him and so did Avery and Kaylee. Jacob opened the door of the room that Hunter was in and charged in and after Hunter...