He's Back

So Jacob and Carter talked on the phone for a while again and Carter said he didn't want to come to this tour this time but he said next concert he will come.  Carter said he never quit the group so he can keep the fans happy and everyone else happy. So Jacob got off the phone with Carter and told the boys what really was going on with Carter and told them he didn't quit the group and he just wasn't going to this concert. The boys felt really bad for what they did to Carter so they face timed Carter on Cameron's phone. The boys had told Carter that they had done to him and wanted him to come to the next concert and Carter said he would come to the next concert.

So Jacob went in his bedroom and talked to Avery and asked her what her favorite color was. Avery said, "My favorite color is grayish." Jacob smile at Avery. Jacob said, "Have you ever had a lock down at your school?" Avery responded and said no and Jacob said, "One time he did like two years ago and there was actually someone in our building and they opened our door and he just attacked the guy but he stared at me grabbed me and said to me if you were boy then you would help me and then one of my friends hit him in the head with a chair and he let go of me and fell to the ground." Avery was in shock and was so shocked in what Jacob had told her. Avery said, "Im glad nothing ever happened to you."  So Avery went over to Jacob and hugged him and cuddled with him.