Javery

Avery and Jacob are really close now tomorrow they are going to the movies with each other. Avery said she doesn't like to kiss in public so their not kissing in front of a bunch of people. Next weekend Jacob is moving into his house with his mom because all their stuff is almost there and the power and wifi should be working next week so their going to be moving into their house but Jacob lives next door to Avery so it's all good! Jacob wanted to take Avery to one of his concerts because he has concerts and stuff with Cameron Dallas and Taylor Caniff and a bunch of other famous people. Avery was going to go to one of his concerts with him in three days so they  will have to travel out to L.A. because that's where their "band" is having their concert next.

Avery was so excited because she would get to meet Cameron Dallas and get to chill with all the guys. But the worst thing was that Avery was going to have to make all of her pages have the non factions from fans and followers. Which sucked because the whole day Jacob had to help her out and they made their first musical.ly together! The song they used was, "do my step." Jacob has done that song before but he did a little dance so this time Avery and Jacob did the dance together. They pretty much had a dance off battle. At the end of the video she jumped on his back and he fell. Avery was getting tired and her parents weren't home they went out for the night so Avery and Jacob were home alone. So Avery went on the couch and snuggled up with a blanket and watched Netflix. Jacob came in the living room all hyper and was doing a weird face. "So! We going to watch mean girls?" Jacob said in a fake sassy girl voice. They both laughed and he hopped on the couch beside her and she they watched Clueless the movie. Threw the whole movie all Jacob would do was mock the rich girl and laugh. Avery fell asleep but Jacob was still awake so Jacob decided to get his phone out and make a musical.ly with her sleeping and he was laying on her back. He did the song wake me up in like fast cute motion and the way the sound of the music was like that. So Jacob did that one while she was sleeping Jacob wrapped his hands around her waist and sat on top of her and hugged her while recording the musical.ly. When Avery wakes up in the morning and see's this video she will flip! Jacob thought but he loved her and she loved him so they were pretty much even.