Unbreakable

The car stopped as soon as the person saw Avery. The person in the car was Faith's mom. Faith's mom hopped out of her car to see if Avery was okay. Faith was in shock and was so scared. Faith didn't think it would go this far! Faith's mom leaned to the ground and stood beside Avery to see if she wasn't hurt or anything, Avery had a cut by her lip and by her right eye. Faith's mom picked Avery up and asked Avery if she wanted a ride home. Avery said no she wanted to walk home and thanked Faith's mom for helping her out.

Avery walked away when she was back on her feet and standing. As Avery was walking home she read the note, the note made Avery cry. Avery felt like she was nothing anymore! She just got beat up by her old friend over a boy. Avery was home now and Avery tried to cover her face so her parents wouldn't see that she was hurt. As Avery was walking to go to her bedroom her dad saw her and the cuts on her face. Lucas's mouth dropped open and then leaned his head on his left side to so he could see all the cuts on Avery's face. "You poor thing! What on earth happened to you? Who did this to you?" Lucas said to Avery trying not to cry. "Well Faith slapped me in the back of my head and then pushed me to the ground." Avery said to Lucas while balling her eyes out. Lucas grabbed Avery's head with both of his hands, looked her in the eyes and hugged her. "It's going to be okay let's clean you up and everything will be okay." Lucas said to Avery. "Okay dad! Thanks I love you so much!" Avery said to her dad and hugged him even tighter.

So Lucas and Avery went in the bathroom and Lucas cleaned all of Avery's cuts on her face. When Lucas was done cleaning up Avery's cuts he went out of the bathroom so Avery could take a shower. Avery took a shower for thirty minutes because she kept thinking about the note from Drew and everything else. Avery got dressed after her shower and went to bed at 1:00 in the afternoon.