The bad news...

It was 12:00 in the afternoon now and everyone was all ready for the day and tonight they were performing at the Magcon concert. As Jacob was on the coach he had noticed that Carter was no where. "Guys where is Carter at?" Jacob asked the boys. "Um Jacob Carter sort of packed his bags up while you were taking a shower and left the hotel and took a flight back home and said he quit Magcon.." Cameron said to Jacob while cringing... Jacob stood up furious freaking out! "What are we going to tell our fans? Oh Carter quit sorry for the people who spent their hard working money to see Carter and they don't get to!?" Jacob said... Avery just stood beside the coach in shock. "How did this even happen?" Avery asked the boys. "Well.." Hunter replied. "Tell me what's going on right now!" Jacob asked Hunter. "Okay okay, so Carter said he was tired of us always messing around and he was done with this all and he just packed up his bags and left." Hunter explained to Jacob. Jacob flopped onto the coach and tried calling Carter a bunch of times. Carter wouldn't answer Jacob and Jacob had enough of this none sense so he went in his bedroom and laid on his bed. Avery followed Jacob behind him and shut the door and sat on Jacobs bed beside Jacob.

Jacob raised his head up to Avery and looked into her eyes and said, "Avery I love you so much you know that right? I would do anything for you." Avery was confused by Jacobs words. "Yes Jacob I know you've told me this a million of times? Jacob you better not hurt your self or else!" Avery said to Jacob. Jacob laughed at Avery and hugged her while they were laying on the bed. Avery sat on top of Jacob and played on her phone while Jacob kept tapping her phone and tried getting her attention. "Jacob stop! I'm trying to text my mom." Avery said to Jacob. Jacob stopped but when Avery was done sending her mom a text Jacob took Avery's phone out of her hands sat the phone on the stand and rolled over with her and kissed her forehead.