The Photo Booth..

As Avery and Jacob were exploring New York City Jacob saw a photo booth. Jacob begged Avery to go in one so Avery finally gave in and decided she would get in the photo booth with Jacob. When they got in the photo booth Avery shut the curtain so no one saw them taking pictures. They both picked out what they wanted their design and color to look like. Their color was going to be in black/white and their design was black chevron on the sides. They had to take five pictures and that was it. For their first pose they did the duck lips. The second pose they did was looking into each other's eyes. The third pose they did was Avery on his back cheesing and Jacob had his mouth wide open. The fourth pose they were hugging. Out of no where Jacob kissed Avery on the lips that was for their final pose.. When they were done talking the pictures Avery and Jacob got out of the booth and took out their pictures that were in the slots, they printed extra copies of their pictures and left with their pictures.  

"Wow Jacob.. I can't believe you actually kissed me in the pictures!" Avery said to Jacob in shock. "Sorry avess I just couldn't help my self!" Jacob apologized to Avery. Avery told him it was okay and everything and they walked along still trying to find stores that they would actually like. As they were walking along Jacob asked Avery if she wanted to go out for a fancy dinner tonight. Avery said she would love to and so it was final. Jacob grabbed Avery's hand and smiled at her. All of the sudden the song, "Girl Crush." Started playing in the streets of New York City. Jacob listened to the lyrics and when it mentioned about her "long blonde hair" he thought of Avery and how it kind of described her. Jacob knew that his love and passion couldn't be replaced by anyone else because Avery was the only girl he loved and forever..