Our Mornings

When Avery woke up on the couch Jacob was on the other side. Avery has a sectional coach so Avery slept in the middle of the coach and Jacob slept on the right side of the coach. Avery got on all of her social media and as she was scrolling through her feed she saw the video of Jacob and her sleeping. Avery looked at Jacob and crawled over to Jacob and grabbed the marker off of the counter top in the living room she sat on Jacob and wrote on Jacobs forehead, "I like turtles" and sat the marker back down and watched him sleep and she took a video of him also but she didn't post it on anything she took the video from her camera roll and would kiss his cheek to try to wake him up. He woke up and Avery was dying of laughter and showed Jacob what was on his forehead and she ran around in the house trying to hide from Jacob. Jacob started chasing Avery and he finally caught her and picked her up and threw her on the coach and Jacob laid on her so she couldn't move and he hugged her played with hair because Avery has really soft hair. "Love you Avery!" Jacob said to Avery while doing the duck lips. "I love you more!" Avery said to Jacob flattering her eyes. "You know that I love you more so stop!" Jacob said in a serious way for a minute and then kissed Avery's forehead.