The Accident..

Jacob was comforting Avery and trying to ask her what happened. "My dad got in a car accident and he's in the hospital!" Avery said while crying. Jacob was in shock and then started hugging Avery really tight. "Here let's change back into our clothes and then buy the outfits and go back to the hotel." Jacob said to Avery. Avery agreed and went back in the dressing room to change back into her old clothes. When Avery and Jacob were done changing back to their old clothes they went to the cash register and bought the clothes when they left the store and headed back home Jacob was trying to cover Avery's face so no one saw her crying. When they got to their hotel room the boys all saw Avery crying and ran up to her asking her what was wrong. Jacob explained to the boys that her dad had gotten in a car accident and she's really scared that he might die.

Author Time
The photo that is used for this chapter is of Lucas. So the picture for this chapter shows you guys what Lucas looks like.

The boys told Avery that everything was going to be okay and she could get through this. The boys questioned Avery if she still was going to be in the show tomorrow night. Avery said she would have to talk to her family about it and stuff. Avery went in her bedroom in the hotel room and locked the door and sat on the edge of her bed and tried facetiming her mom and dad to see if everything was okay. As Avery was trying to FaceTime her parents Jacob knocked on the bedroom door and asked Avery if he could come in. Avery gave in and walked up to the door and unlocked the door so Jacob could come in. When Jacob was in the room now she locked the door behind him! When Avery's parents answered Avery saw that her mom was in the hospital in the waiting room. Avery weld up with tears in her eyes questioning her mom asking if everything was going to be okay. Avery's mom explained to Avery about her dads car accident and what exactly happened. Avery's mom told Avery that Avery could stay in New York for the Magcon concert and her father would be out of the hospital by then. Avery ended FaceTime with her mom and talked to Jacob about her father and stuff. Avery was relieved that her father was okay and that she could stay for the Magcon concert. Jacob asked Avery if she still wanted to go out and go shopping around New York. Avery said yes so Jacob and Avery left the hotel and continued going exploring.