Moving Day

Today was the day when Jacob was going to be when he was going to be moving his belongings into his new house. Jacob had a lot of things move into his bedroom. Jacob was also leaving tomorrow for his magcon concert tomorrow with Avery. Jacob had a big surprised planned that he was going to do for Avery. Jacob was going to have his named announced to come out with Avery and they were going to be holding hands and running out behind the curtains to the stage. It was a cute idea Jacob thought. Jacob was also going to sing Avery the song, "Shy" while he has Avery sitting in a chair in the middle of the stage. The lights were going to be dim and dark expect for on stage all eyes and lights would be on her.

Author Time
The picture for the chapter shows you guys what Jacobs house looks like, it's gorgeous I know! Anyways, I realize that I'm kind of making a fan fiction now so I'm pretty much making a fan fiction book but oh well hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

When Jacob and his mom had all their belongings in their house they went back to Avery's house and chilled out. Jacob talked to Avery about the concert tomorrow and told her what she can do and stuff and what she wasn't aloud to do because they had to act "professional." Avery was pumped up that tomorrow she would be hanging out with magcon and Jacob! Avery was now in her bedroom packing up her things for the trip they were leaving around 2:00 in the afternoon to head to the airport and leave for their flight. It was 11:00 am right now so Avery was packing up her things now. It took Avery over an hour to pack up all her things she packed, her hair brush, toothbrush and toothpaste, makeup bag, special hair products, bra's and underwear/socks, clothes, headphones, phone charger, portable charger, laptop, heart face emoji pillow, favorite blanket, shoes and a bunch more of stuff. Avery was bringing money with her also so she could buy more new clothes and stuff. It was 1:00 in the afternoon now and Avery and Jacob had all their things packed up for the trip and in the car.

When Avery and Jacob left for the airport they met up with Magcon there the group was going alone since there was someone there with them that was over eighteen. When everyone was off the airplane they went to their hotel in a private car. A bunch of fans saw Jacob and Avery holding hands together and they were taking pictures like crazy! Blowing up the media talking about the two saying how they saw them holding and hands and being all cute together. Jacob had really didn't tell his fans about his girlfriend yet but at the concert he sure was going to. When they were all in their suite they all dropped their bags down and unpacked their stuff that was in their log-age. It was weird for the boys because they never had a girl come with them on tour and it was going to be hard to get ready and stuff because the boys would usually change in front of each other.