Haters Gonna Hate

At times, dysphoria can be unbearable. What can make it even worse, is queerphobes. If you are uncomfortable with the word queer, I apologize, but it is a reclaimed slur and I intend to use it for lack of a better word. Please comment if you'd like me to use something else.

About 42% of all trans people in the United States report having attempted suicide. More than three quarters of this is noted to be caused by bullying in school AND at home.

That's right, bullying can exist even in your own home.

I can't give you any tips for making the bullying stop, because it most likely won't. It's just a fact. Trans and queer people face persecution on a daily basis. The best you can do is ignore it.

Or, if you're in school, tell someone. I know it sounds like a bad idea and all that, but if you are facing issues with bullying, and you find that you can't just ignore it, you need to talk to someone about it. A trusted adult, a guidance counselor, a teacher, etc. etc.

They can help you with bullying problems. Other than that, my best advice is to ignore it. Haters gonna hate, and you just have to be better than them. Don't let some asshole depress you. You're much better than them, and they're rude because they don't understand it.

Hell, half of them are probably only mean to you because they're taking the stupid words of a two thousand year old book to heart.

Newsflash, people. Times have changed and I'm sure even God can change his opinion over the course of two thousand years.

However, if the bullying gets physical, get yourself out of the situation right away and go to the administration in your school. Even if it gets physical at home. Your school officials can help you.