Common Problems

This won't be helpful, but it might be relatable. This will be a list of some of the common problems and annoyances I face as a FtM trans person. I could go on for centuries with this one, so I'll limit it to only the most prevalent.

• Waking up after a great dream where everyone saw you as the right gender and then your mom calls out to you from across the house with your birth name.

• Having a pretty good day when dysphoria suddenly hits you like a gd bus.

• (for out gender-fluid people) Having a really good female day or male day when suddenly your gender changes and you're stuck in the wrong clothes.

• Playing a character that coincides with your gender and then being questioned about it and forced to switch to a "more appropriate" character.

• Birth names in general.

• Pronouns in general.

• Feeling really confident in some new clothes and feeling like you may be passing okay when some cis person comes by and looks way better.

• When someone (like a waiter or something) accidentally calls you by the right gender and then realizes and corrects themself even though they were right the first time.

All right, I'll stop there. I could literally go on for days, man. There are a lot of things that absolutely suck about being trans.

Sorry this wasn't a very uplifting update, but I haven't been feeling too great as of late, so... Yeah. Sorry. Bye.