Packing and Tucking

Packing and tucking are things trans people do to ease lower genitalia dysphoria. Here, I'll teach you some easy ways to do this, even if you don't necessarily have the supplies.

I'll start with packing. Packing can be done in a number of ways. You can buy an actual packer, which will usually be a soft, fake penis or something of the sort. If you don't have the means to buy an actual packer, a sock works just as well.

So, stretch the sock out if you're using a sock(it should actually be a pair of socks rolled together). Then you simply put it in your underwear, or simply pants if your pants are tight enough to hold it in place. That's how you put a packer in as well. After that, check it in the mirror and adjust it to make sure it's realistic. Not too small, not too large. You don't want to look like you have a monster in your pants.

Now, then. On to tucking. Obviously, I've never done this before. There are other tutorials you can find online, which I have also studied so that I can supply you with this information. Tucking is quite a bit more complicated than packing though, so bear with me.

First, you'll need to shave. Yes, I said it. Shave it all. This method includes tape and I'm sure you'd rather shave your pubic hair than have it ripped out by tape. After that, you need to know how to find your inguinal canal, which is where you tuck your testes. Some people recommend laying on your back to do this. Just gently push your testes up into the abdomen. Now, this shouldn't hurt but it might be uncomfortable at first. If it hurts, stop and try again.

Next, you'll need some tape. I'd recommend something like sports tape, so that it's made for skin and won't irritate you. You basically tape your penis and scrotum back.

There are other methods, so you can look up more tutorials and stuff as well.