Author's Note

Hey, guys. I know not all of you follow my other stories(they're trash, don't bother) so I figured I should properly introduce myself.

I'm Macks Liam. I'm almost sixteen years old(October 12th, can't wait) and I am transgender FtM. I am also panromantic/asexual.

I'm obsessed with tigers and I collect funko pop vinyl figures. I also collect pins and buttons.

I'm a fair height for my age, and my hair color changes constantly. I can't wait to start T, but sadly, that's a long way away. I'm really dysphoric about my chest and my hips, but I don't really get too much bottom dysphoria except for manstruation time. That wasn't a typo, btw. I meant MANstruation.

I have bad depression and anxiety that I've been battling with since seventh grade. I'm now a sophomore, and it still isn't under control.

My parents aren't supportive, but they're better than some parents. I'm lucky to have what I have, even if I'm not supported in my own home.

I have a good network of friends and loved ones. I have people who will stand by me no matter what. I'm lucky for that.

You may not be so lucky, which is why I made this chapter.

I want to let you know that things will get better. No matter what demons you have, they will go away eventually. Never lose hope. Your Angel will show up where you least expect it.

I made this book so I could help out my fellow trans folk. I've made chapters about many topics, and I still have more to do. However, I know that you, dear reader, have concerns and questions that I may not get to any time soon. Because of that, I'd like you to comment your questions. Anything you'd like to know or you'd like help with. I'll keep everything anonymous when I post the chapters, and you can even direct message me if you want. Hell, kik me for even more security @kellabellawuzhere !

Absolutely any topic you'd like discussed. I want your feedback so I know what you want to know about.

Thank you for your support through everything.