Passing FtM

Obviously, be yourself. If passing doesn't matter to you, don't worry about it. If you're a trans guy and you like make-up, that's cool. This is more-so directed toward the trans guys who have a strong desire to appear more masculine.

First off, short hair is probably important. Longer hair will bring out the femininities in your face. However, your hair should still frame your face a bit. Super short hair will just expose your face even more.

Also, it doesn't hurt to work out a bit. Even the smallest amount of muscle can be beneficial to a masculine appearance.

Clothes are also important. As far as pants go, I suggest skinny jeans that are just a bit baggy. Maybe get them from the guys' section, since male pants are created to fit a different shape. Bulky shoes can be good, since they'll make your feet look bigger. For example, DC's are perfect. I don't recommend T-shirts, but if you want to wear them, don't make them baggy. Buy shirts that fit you. If they're baggy, it actually outlines curves more than it covers them up. Button-ups are always good for passing, since they're relatively form-fitting but also very associated with the male gender. They also hide curves pretty well.

Make-up isn't the best for passing, but that's only if you do it in a feminine way. If you contour correctly, you can actually help yourself pass. I recommend watching drag king tutorials.

Men tend to have an air of confidence about them. Walk with good posture and keep your head held high whenever you can. Trust me, it helps a lot. Try to be nonchalant. Don't come off as nervous.

Well, those are all my tips for passing. I hope this helped. I've attached an image of Jake Edwards, a trans youtuber. He passes awfully well. It could help to watch some of his videos for inspiration.