Does gender affect religion?

I'm finally free!!! My power is back on now, so y'all finally get a proper update! Hope this is a good one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't believe so. Gender and religion are separate on most fronts. There are certain religions that suggest another gender, and religions that scorn other gender identities. So in that way, your religion could affect your gender and how you feel about it, but gender doesn't typically affect your religion.

Religion is a very personal thing, as is gender. Some people in the LGBT+ community find Christianity and other monotheistic beliefs to be unforgiving toward us, but that's not quite right.

I know plenty of trans Christians. I even know a nonbinary Muslim person.

Being of the trans community, it can be hard to develop a faith for any religion, since most feel unaccepting toward us. However, a bond can be made with any deity, regardless of gender. Religion is always up for interpretation.

On another note, gender can cause you to question your religion. That, in and of itself, can lead you to another path that fits you better. So I suppose gender could affect your religion, but it doesn't have to. You don't have to stop being Christian or Muslim because you're trans.

Sorry if that wasn't the most cohesive update, but I really wanted to talk about the link between religion and gender. Until next time!