Chapter 44. [Vaughn]

My apologies in advance for this disgusting chapter, but it had to happen. 
____

Vaughn was burning in rage. He had made a fool of himself. His plan was way too transparent now and Thorin wasn't a moron. 
He stamped to Aymara's room. Angry he opened the door, which he locked down as soon as he was inside. 
Anxiously Aymara looked up. Suspiciously he squeezed his eyes when he noticed she had gathered her belongings. 
"You're going somewhere?" he asked with a thunderous voice. 
A pile of clothes slipped out of her hands. Her hands were shaking. 
"I - I don't want to marry him," she whispered. 
With a few steps he had reached her. He grabbed her throat and squeezed her windpipe. "Neither does he want to marry you, whore."
He pushed her upon the bed, above her stuff. He pressed his knee in her stomach and with two hands he grasped her undershirt and ripped it open. 
"You lied to me," he grumbled. "You mean nothing to him."
Aymara struggled beneath his hands, that glided eagerly over her upper body. 
"Now he doesn't care about you, I can do whatever I want again."
"Stop!" she yelled. "I don't want this anymore!"
Vaughn laughed gloomy. "Why should I care?"
"I am your sister!" she sniffed. "You should care about me!"
"If you cared about me, you had tried harder!" he snarled and he squeezed her nipples, so that she started to whine even harder. "Where did you want to go, hmm?"
"To the other dwarfs," she answered with a trembling voice. "To Kili. He must be different. He -"
"He is as good as dead," Vaughn grinned. "I've taken measures for that a long time ago. He is as a rotten prune that affects all good fruits."
Aymara shook her had wildly. "No, that's what you are!"
Vaughn chuckled. "That's a matter of perspective."
Aymara still tried to push him away, but they both knew he was stronger. They had done this so many times. 
"What have you done with him?" Aymara hissed. "He was loyal!"
"If he was loyal he would never have left." Vaughn shrugged. "I paid some corrupt elves to kill him."
With one hand he lowered his pants. He hit Aymara in the face when she bit in his shoulder while he pulled down her underwear.
"You have nowhere to go," he grumbled. "You will never escape me. I will always find you. I have ears and eyes everywhere. Among men, among orcs, among elves..."
He crawled a little more on top of her and pushed her knees away. 
"You will never succeed," Aymara answered. "He still loves her. Four years have gone by and you haven't changed a thing."
For a moment their was a cynical smirk on her face, but that disappeared immediately when he intruded her and she started to cry again. 
"I'll get what I want," he panted, pushing his fingernails in the soft skin of her breasts while he lifted himself and penetrated her. "Thorin is alone. He will come back to me." He looked her in the eye. "As will you."
After these words he closed his eyes and concentrated on the gorgeous body of his sister. His lustful feelings were the only reason he didn't lock her up. He didn't want to miss her. He loved her body, and the power he had over her and the way she made him feel. He groaned with pleasure and let himself go shaking. He opened his eyes and looked in the red eyes of Aymara, who was still crying. 
"You did well, my child." He kissed her forehead and fondled her cheek. "I had almost forgotten why you were born."