20. Relaxation [Aymara]

Aymara looked at her brother with terrified eyes. He had taken her by surprise and pushed her to the wall. Seeking for help she had looked around, but Vaughn knew perfectly well how the pick the right moment, when no one was around. 

"A month has passed, little sister. You haven't showed up much around him."

Aymara petrified when his hands clutched around her breasts, squeezing. 

"Show him these things. They're beautiful."

"His mind is with someone else," she whispered.

She wished he took away his hands, but she knew saying anything about it wouldn't help. He had taught her so when she had been very young. 

"You have to make him forget the other, remember?" Vaughn hissed. "You are here and she's not. He has been alone for months, so it can't be that difficult to seduce him."

Aymara bowed her head. She was afraid. What would Vaughn do if she wouldn't succeed? For she knew she would fail. Why would Thorin see something in her?
The only one who had ever cared about her, was her brother and even he used her to satisfy his own needs.

His thumbs stroked her nipples. "Go to him and do the thing you're made for." He bowed toward her. "If not, you may please me tonight and I bet you rather have lord Oakenshield, don't you?"

Aymara did not answer and stared at her feet. A relieved sigh left her lips when Vaughn walked away. With leaden steps she walked to her own room, trying to make herself as beautiful as she could. Her heart pounded tensely in her chest when she smiled to her reflection in the mirror. 

"You can do this," she whispered to herself, and she went to Thorin's rooms. Her stomach shrunk of the stress when she knocked at the door. She had no idea what to say. 

She heard a gruff growling, out of which she concluded she had the permission to go in.

Softly she opened the door and shambled inside. Thorin sat at a table and looked through some papers. She froze when his glance rested upon her. He was clearly surprised to see her and her cheeks turned red when she looked in his bright blue eyes. 

"I - I wondered how your leg feels," she whispered.

"Fine."

He looked blankly at her and she wondered if he expected her to leave again. Hesitating she took a step forward. "You look very tensed." Not only tensed. He also looked very unhappy and Aymara wished she could cheer him up. 

"Did your brother sent you?"

Ashamed she bowed her head. "Yes. He's worried about you, just like me."

"Well, there is not much you can do for me."

"I could help you relax." She was so nervous after saying these words that she almost stumbled over her words. "I could massage your muscles."

Thorin grumbled something inaudible and Aymara swallowed nervously. Still she took one more step. 

"Please," she insisted. "Let me help you."

For a moment she feared he would hit her in the face, but then he shrugged. 

Aymara considered that as a silent agreement and she opened the bag she had taken with her. "Come," she said softly and inviting. 

He glanced at her hand, but didn't move. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take place at the sofa."

He sighed, but did as she said. She untied his clothes. Her fingers trembled of nervousness when she saw his bare back. She let some drops of oil slide on her hands, spreading it over his shoulders and back. His skin became flexible easily and she started to relax his petrified muscles.

Aymara had no idea if he liked it, for he said no word and only stared forward. "You like it?" she asked carefully.

"Hmm."

Aymara looked down while her fingers slid over his skin. "I do."

He turned his head aside and for the first time Aymara thought to see some emotion on his face. 

"You don't have to feel lonely." She let go of his back and watched him, even though it took a lot of effort. She stood up from the sofa and came to stand in front of him. "I know you miss her," she said. "Let me help you to reduce the pain of her absence."

Thorin looked up. She saw her king desperately wanted to hear how that was possible. "How?" he asked with a husky voice.

"Pay attention to someone else." She closed her eyes, for she had no idea how he would react. Then she dropped down her dress and her whole body was revealed.
"Let me help you to forget her."

She wet her dry lips and watched him with growing fear. She was inclined to cross her arms before her breasts when Thorin stood up. His upper body shone because of the oil and once more she realized how beautiful he was. 

"Is this what you really want, Aymara?"

It did not escape her attention that he was not looking at her body, but at her eyes.

"Yes," she whispered and it was not a lie. "But - do you wan't me too?"

"No," he answered to her disappointment. "But maybe that's a reason to do it," he added, and then his glance went downward.