Chapter 108. [Thorin]

Thorin felt relieved when he saw her smile, although he did not know if he had talked her out of that foolish idea. He however had not known what more he could do. Fighting  had never brought them anywhere and when he showed her how much he loved her, he hoped she would change her mind. However, he did not know how to move on from here. He knew the risk: Thranduil could walk in any moment. Probably he was too late anyway. All his hope rested in Niamh's hands. Although he hadn't seen her since the first time, he knew she was near and that Thranduil would not make it another day. Thranduil would not beget a child, but still he wanted her to choose for him instead of their passed beloveds. 
His thumbs stroke over he round cheeks, while he took the time to look into her beautiful purple eyes. She was so pretty... he still couldn't understand that she loved him and he didn't think he ever could. 
They took off their clothes and nestled against each other. Her skin felt warm against his and he couldn't think of a feeling that made him more happy. He chased away the disappointment that Alyssae only had received his words, not answering them. Maybe she had discovered that he wasn't the same man as before. Maybe her love for him had cooled down. He hadn't behaved as a lover and he had to do much more to make things right. 
He tasted her full sweet lips again. Her tongue wrapped around his while his hands followed her shoulders, and deeper down. His finger tips found her breasts, her nipples were soft as floral buds, although they hardened as fast as clay in an oven. His lips descended, following the movements of his hands. They moistened all of her pores, along her floral buds, navel and thighs. His heart pounded in his throat while his lips climbed down further, to a place he hadn't dare to come before. Her hands glided through his dark hair, compelling, while he softly sucked her last flower bud, until her pleasure resulted in dewdrops. He heard her loud, desiring breath that was asking for more. Although it was not his intention to premise his own lust, he was burning with desire, fearing he would break with the slightest touch. He bowed forward to caress her breasts and slowly he went into her, surrendering to his impulses, while he loved her like this was the first time. 

As one sweaty body they laid against each other, their hands knotted and resting in empty thoughts, when someone knocked on the door. Alyssae bounced up, her face was drawn by panic. "I said this would happen," she hissed. 
"I know." He squeezed her hand. "Don't worry."
She put on her clothes, shouting something in her own tongue. Then she turned to him, her eyes full of tears. "I am so sorry," she whispered. "I - I want to go with you so badly, but Thranduil will not let me go."
Thorin wrapped his arms around her. "Trust me. It will be all right." He gathered his clothes. He knew he had stayed too long with her. They would throw him in the dungeons. He regretted the fact that he wouldn't be a witness of Thranduil's dead, but he had chosen to surrender himself to his love, instead of his grudge. 
"Alyssae? Are you ready?"
Thorin grinned when he recognized Thranduil's voice. Alyssae's hair was wild, she had still a blush on her cheeks and her dress hung squinted. Thank goodness that she didn't look like a bride. 
"Almost!"  Thorin answered, putting on his last clothes. 
He wasn't ready yet when the door fell open. He looked up to the pale elf king, who stared at him in bewilderment.