No More Games

It was the night before Christmas

Kera Neverson

What happened last week was in the back of my mind. It still was there but, I have better things to do. My mom flew in a few days ago staying at my sister's house.

I'd be going over there tomorrow and Trey with his family. I still sleep in the guest room wanting space from Tremaine. He's gone to the studio less often but, I still didn't like how he treats me sometimes. But like I said, yall niggas have been warned.

The sun was setting and we had the kitchen getting ready to be a mess. Jayden probably was going to his mother's house, later on tomorrow for Christmas day.

The flour, sugar, baking soda and whatever else we needed to make four different types of cookies. Layla and Jayden helped, while Adrian slept as usual.

"Okay so the flavors are, chocolate chip, sugar, Reese peanut butter cup, and Oreo. Just to try something different. Ready?" I asked stealing a chocolate chip.

"Yes!" They said simultaneously.

"Let's get started. Layla you do chocolate chip, Jayden you got Oreo and I'll do the rest."

"What I'ma do?" Trey comes in smiling but, I kept my trap shut.

"Daddy you can do sugar." Layla replied. And I'm happy she did because I want going to say shit.

It's Christmas let's have Christmas spirt. And I do I'm just not in the mood for Tremaine. I'm seriously not playing any fucking games, it's getting ready to be the new year, I have Adrian, Layla and Jayden so I'm done with people and their bullshit.

I printed out the recipes, while Layla used her iPad. It was pretty easy for the kids because I already had each of the measurements into little bowls.

"Can I talk to you please." Trey whispered in my ear. The kids were occupied so we walked into the Gym just incase, I needed to curse at him.

"Baby I'm sorry. This week's been killing me. I love you a lot--" Here we go. Same bullshit ass story.

I love you baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me blah, blah, blah, blah. Most men are all alike, same bullshit ass apology. So what if he was Trey and so what if he's handsome and my husband. No one will even disrespect me again.

"Same ol sad bullshit ass story." I fanned him off so unamused.

"Kera listen please! I make mistakes I'm not pefect but, I don't want to spend today, tomorrow like this. And definitely not the new year. I love you with all my heart. I listen to you when your speaking and take it into consideration." He said with pleading eyes.

He started to kiss my neck, giving my ass a squeeze and pulling my hair. "Forgive me." He said looking into my eyes.

"Okay." Just like that? Just like that. I quickly locked the door, pushing him against the wall. Now, he thinks he's getting pleasured, but trust me he's not. Bet.

I grabbed his dick through his pants. I squeezed it in pain, as he made a face. Turning it a bit, he jerked.

"Kera--?"