Lost Your Trust Pt. 1

Tremaine Neverson

After Lauren's moment yesterday I had a brief second where I felt substandard. But, at the same time that's old news. A lot of shit happened. I knew what I habe to do. Go get the music from her and call all this bullshit off. If she found a new music company that would accept her great, otherwise I need to be with my family.

The kids were currently residing at school as usual. I hit up my niggas Chris and August to see if they wanted to head to the gym. All this unnecessary stress needs to be removed. They send a message back saying yeah as Kera sits up putting her sexy nerd glasses on.

"Going to the gym." I say putting my shirt over my head and pulling her by her lace bra. I peck her lips slowly giving her boob a quick sqeeze.

****

"Whatcho' ass smiling fo'?" Chris asked August because he has a slight grin on his face.

No words needed to be said to know the reason why he was smiling.

"You had her screaming?" I quizzed once we caught on, within those ten seconds.

"Always." He remarked.

"My nigga." Chris says as we walk towards the weights.

"When you gon have another one? I know you want another child?" I question finding my phone.

"Ion know man, she ain't really want ta' go through dat' pain again."

"Just bust in her without using no condom nothing. She ain't gon had no choice." Chris chimes.

"Nigga Ion use condoms and shit. She get my shit raw." August said as I agreed of the raw part. Fuck condoms, Kera get my shit raw too.

"Would you want another boy or girl?"

"Shidd, it iont' matter ta' me long as I get ma child."

"I'm ready for a boy. Even though I love my lil girls." Chris adds.

"Yeah."

Hours later, we depart ways and I head home. I see Kera's car gone and I knew she sent a text saying she was going over to mama's with the kids. I took a quick shower already looking at the time, where did this day go? I ask myself, 6:30pm already.

Putting on my chain to complete my simple outfit to go get my music from Lauren's. Sweats and a t-shirt nothing fancy. After yesterday I know it's the new year and I don't have time for bullshit.

****

Driving into her condo's drieway in Compton (the good part) seeing her kitchen light was on.
I turn the ignition off walking her pathway. I knocked on the door for four minutes realizing that the door was open. Even though it was kind of rude, I didn't want to stand there any longer.

All of a sudden I hear a loud crashing sound from upstairs. Immediately I walk up seeing her in her bedroom, on the bathroom floor.

"What happened?"

"I fell Trey." She says having nothing on put her bra and panties. "Damn you came early."
She said as I help her up. She groans in pain, just when I instruct her to her bed.

She sits as I sit next to her. Holding her head down she breaks down into tears. From what? I don't know, because if it was from her fall she would've cried as she fell.

"You alright?"

"No. I still think about him. It haunts me everyday of what I have done Tremaine." She says wimperring.

"Look he's safe now."

"How can you say that, that was our son. Your first child. I should've and would have been your first. And you treat me like..." She broke down as I grab her arms hugging her.

When I was about sixteen. Lauren and I were best friends, become boyfriend-girlfriend begin to try new matters, she end up pregnant. At one point, one small point we decided to keep the baby. Coming to whatever senses we had, she had a abortion. After that our friendship fell and with my parents stressed out over their relationship we felt bad afterward. My father was barely in my life but, that's his stupid ass problem.

I unhooked from the hug as her lips crashed into mine. She forcefully pushed her tongue in my mouth, playing with myself in my pants.

"Stop! I have a wife!" I yelled pushing her away from me.

"Trey don't you still love me? We can make this work!"

"Lauren get help." I walk away and out of her house completely. I had a wife, kids and a lover at home. None of this should of happened but, I'm glad it didn't go further. I needed to clear my head right now so I pulled my blunt and phone.

I'm at the club with JayR.

My Queen- Okay don't get too drunk, you know how your butt can be lol.😩

I just told Kera that I was out with JayR right now. When I go home I want this to be behind me, so I can be there for my kids, make love to my wife and a good person.

READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS👇

All my readers rate this book 1-10 and I'll update today or tomorrow for part two of Lost your Trust. Leave a comment why too✨stay tuned!