Dont Forget It

Two months later

Two months later

Kera Neverson

Both Thanksgiving and Christmas were a success at the the new house. Even though Trey wasn't talking to his mother- nor was I talking to my own mother, we each made the best out of who we have and what we have. The new house is such a dream house, due to the home like feel and designs Trey and I came up with. To bad I'm not there right now, I'm in the hospital bed ready to give birth.

I am exhausted, my feet were swollen, my body is acing. It was time for my baby to come into the world. For the name Trey and I decided to go with, Alissya Kaman Neverson. One moment I felt like I was getting ready to die, and the next minute I was all gassy. Trey came into the room, with my snacks, because the doctors told me to wait before I pushed her out. Something about running tests to make sure she was ready, hell yeah she is ready.

"Thank you." I mumbled opening up my bag of Doritos choking them down.

"How you feel?" Trey kissed my forehead sitting down on the recliner that was in my room. The look I gave him said everything.

"Mama April called me." I say just as he clenched his jaw, he hadn't talked to none of his family since the incident that happened.

"Did you answer?" Just looking through his eyes it bothered him a lot.

"Yeah, she was just checking on the baby and I. She is the kids grandma."

"Okay and." Trey says hinting towards his attitude.

"I'm getting ready to go into labor I'd appreciate if you not act like this right now. It's annoying as hell." I spat tuning into the tv to keep my mind at peace. That didn't help much, just when I started feeling contractions all over.

"Tremaine it's time, I can't hold her." I scream just as he runs out to get the nurses. I could just feel her pushing her way out, my body shaking uncontrollably, contractions exploding.

Nurses and doctors all rushed in together immediately getting to work, I groaned in extreme pain, more than when I had Layla and Adrian.

Once it was okay for me to push I concentrated on pushing. I squeeze the life out of Trey's hand trying to do my absolute best.

"There's the head," said Dr Thomas quietly. "Have a little rest, then go again." Another enormous push and with a rush, the slippery little body slid out, but I was still in lots of pain. Unusual pain.